The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc.- Pennsylvania Chapter (NC100BW-PA) is a progressive advocacy and leadership forum for all Black women in the region.
Through health, education, economic development, political awareness and other initiatives, NC100BW-PA Chapter has become a catalyst for positive change within communities throughout Pennsylvania.
Our signature efforts include:
- Annual Madam CJ Walker Awards Luncheon
- Economic Development Seminars
- Health Awareness Seminars
- Scholarship Awards for women and young girls pursuing education
- Iris V. Henderson Cancer Center Rededication
The Pennsylvania Chapter meets every third Wednesday at the historic Belmont Mansion of Philadelphia from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. See CALENDAR for details. All meetings and programs are open to the public; and we welcome the energies of all who are willing to contribute. See PROGRAMS for details.